Please read these instructions carefully prior to submitting your abstract
- Each delegate can submit only ONE abstract for Free Paper and ONE abstract for E-poster. All abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- Any DELEGATE can submit an abstract. Abstract submission link is available on our website- WCSMC2023.com. However, conference registration is COMPULSORY for the presenting author.
- Abstracts should NOT be more than 250 words and should be structured consisting of Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results, Discussion/Conclusion.
- Do not mention the name of presenting author, institute name or any author names in the abstract body.
- Abstracts are to be submitted ONLY through the website. Please mention whether it is for Oral/E-poster presentation. No abstracts will be accepted by any other means like email, fax, hard copies, etc.
- The presenting author should have registered for the conference and each author must have contributed to the scientific part of paper submitted.
- The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. The review process is confidential, and the committee’s decision is final.
- Paper presentation duration is 6 minutes with 2 minutes discussion. All posters will be presented as E-poster only.
- No change in presenting author is allowed after acceptance of abstract.
- Ist and IInd Best Paper/Poster will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 10,000/- and Rs 5000/- respectively.
- The abstract submission is open till 31.08.2023 midnight. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- No new author can be added after the submission of free paper.
- By submitting the abstracts, the author also grant the organizing committee, the right to publish the abstract in electronic form.
- The Certificate of presentation will be awarded to the presenting author only.
- In case of any queries, please email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org